Due: 21/09 (Issued: 13/09)
Title: Character Observation
1. Observe one of your teachers, making notes and lists about the following:
- clothing (and how it fits them)
- how they carry themselves
- use of language and pronunciations
- what was your first opinion of them
2. Write a description of them, in either past or present tense, from your perspective as a student in their lesson.
- Do not name the teacher
- Do not be mean or rude (consider your use of language – where necessary, favour euphemism over brutal honesty)
- Correctly use capital letters
- Correctly use punctuation
- Check your spellings
- Write at least 2/3 of a page
Rewrite your observation, replacing all verbs and adjectives with more powerful / precise language (make friends with a thesaurus).